Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Have Become, Yummy Mummy.

It all started when my friend and mother of three came up to me and showed me a cloth pocket diaper that she liked. She said she wanted more of them in a specific pattern, camouflage I believe it was, for her young son. So, being the helper that I am, I went searching online to see if I could find what she wanted. Well I did. So we ordered a bunch together and the rest is history. Yummy Mummy Emporium was born. https://www.facebook.com/YummyMummyEmporium

I really liked the idea of moving my little girl away from the bulky all in one diapers she was wearing toward these slim fitting, colourful and designer pocket diapers. Oh yeah mama! Since I was practicing elimination communication this was a much simpler and quicker way to remove the diaper and get her over the toilet or potty, especially once I put her in the leg warmers rather than dealing with yet another layer, like a pant or cover.


Many other mothers wanted these items, naturally I just kept ordering more and more of them. They want amber necklaces, I order amber necklaces. They want legwarmers with ruffles, I buy legwarmers with ruffles. Now I am looking into Hazelwood necklaces and baby shoosies and hair flowers and oh my!

My favourite creation at the moment is my tie dyed legwarmers. They are a lot of work but I love that I have found something to sustain my baby and I that is creative and helps the planet too (by encouraging cloth diapering). I plan on homeschooling Anwyn so I need to be able to stay at home and work...it's all falling into place. Now if I could just figure out where I am going to live! Stay tuned.

Feel free to visit Yummy Mummy on Facebook, press that button called "like" and say hello.  https://www.facebook.com/YummyMummyEmporium

Love, Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment