Thursday, March 8, 2012

Conscious Conception and Root Beer

What is conscious conception? It is the intent behind each love making experience that expresses energy in creator-ship. Where was my mind? I am a creator and my energies into love making are not for my own selfish pleasure. Within each breath I am forming a creation of the Multiverse. I am a holy being made of love, by love and I shall, in it's likeness, do the same. What could that look like and how can I manifest this pure, creative intent? Without literally walking you through the experience, this is the best description I could offer. I did this with Anwyn and I feel so pleased with myself that I brought the level of awareness that much closer to God Force.
Now a bump was forming. I was quite tired and so took greater sleeps in my lovely painted green bedroom. I would awaken every morning and turn to see my fertility Goddess up on the wall. Her big bellied influence certainly impacted my consciousness, now didn't it?!
I developed morning sickness which lasted several months. Jay would brew this heavy ginger decoction and I would bring liters of it to work, sipping through out the shift to quell my all-day 'morning' sickness. I also ate candied ginger when called for. I took vitamin B6, which didn't seem to make any difference for me. The funny thing that worked? Root beer. Soda pop was something I normally would not ingest very often. I tried to keep it modest because of the sugar levels and the caramel colouring and always drank caffeine free and a natural brand. One would think that ginger-ale would have helped. Not a bit. A colleague mentioned that somehow the nausea was related to glucose levels in the blood so this is why the root beer would have worked. If that were the case however, the ginger-ale has just as much sugar so it should have been sufficient. Something about that root beer. Good thing I didn't need a lot for it to work and good thing I had it or I wouldn't have been able to work at all.
After a few months, the root beer lost it's magic and unsure about what to do, I called Employment Insurance and asked them what on earth I could do to speed up my days until I could go on maternity leave. The very kind man on the line said that I could get a note from my midwife and go on sick leave! Brilliant! It meant a pay cut however I could focus more on my health and feeling well again. I applied without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment